Discover the highest peaks and deepest forests with our Polaris RZR rentals. Beginner friendly or advanced trails- you choose!
Four Wheeler (ATV) (1 or 2 Rider)
- Half Day Rental
- Full Day Rental 6 Hours
Choose our ATV rental in Whitefish, MT for an unparalleled open-air ride
An original in the ATV market- 4-wheelers are still the most fun and most sought method for exploring Montana’s forests. With our Sportsman Touring 4-Wheeler you’ll be able to immerse yourself in the woods with the wide-open riding experience unparalleled by other off-road machines.
One of the most versatile ATVs on the market, the Sportsman is fitted for either one or two passengers! On our ATV rentals, you’re sure to enjoy over 200 miles of forested roads and trails.
Rentals are unguided and considered to be scenic tours. We provide you with a map and highlight various points of interest. Montana forests are made up of various road types and not all roads are open. Generally, we try to keep you on dirt roads that are old logging and skidder roads. There are some smaller roads and trails, but many are unmarked, some lead to nowhere. Your adventurous nature will take you exploring these roads and trails, or you can stay on the main trail to a destination we’ve marked out based on your rental length.
- Rates do not include:
- Credit Card Fee of 3.6% (Pay cash on rental date and save!)
- Replacement Fuel (approximately 1 -3 gallons at $6.25 per gallon for Half Day Rentals)
- or Trail Fees ($10 per 2-seat; $20 for 4-seat) billed at end of ride with fuel.
Unguided rentals may require a damage deposit via a hold on a valid credit card if taking machine elsewhere.
–We reduce multi-day rentals with a discount per additional days and reduce overnight fees after 3 days.
*All rentals are rain or shine, we do not cancel for ‘bad weather’. We reserve the right to cancel for dangerous weather conditions at our discretion and is not negotiable. *
- Renter Must be – 25 yrs to rent AND Present a valid Driver’s License at time of rental. No Exceptions.
- Drivers must be 18+ years or older for ATV and present a valid Driver’s License at time of rental. No Exceptions.
- Drivers must pass an ATV / UTV Safety course: a course designed to get you comfortable with the machine before hitting the trails.
- Passengers must be a minimum of 55″ for ATV’s
- All Riders: must wear Long Sleeves, Long Pants, and Close-toed Shoes that cover the ankle. No flip flops, sandals or crocs. No exceptions.
- All Tip-overs / Roll-overs will be billed same day and must be paid before leaving: $3000.00 whether insurance is activated or not.
Please Note: If you choose for your adventure to be unguided, you may be charged a damage deposit if riding outside our trail system.
No one rides alone, therefore, if you do not have a passenger, you must have a guide.
- ATV Safety Walk-Through and Course: Driver must demonstrate ability to manage throttle and turns prior to leaving. If a driver is unable to pass the safety course (about a 10 minute ride through cones on a flat surface) We offer the following: switch to a passenger; or- switch to a RZR; or- change dates. If we are unable to accommodate these choices will refund the rental fees in their entirety.
- We reduce multi-day rentals with a discount per additional days and reduce overnight fees after 3 days.
- Chapstick is nice
- Bandana (especially late in summer!)
- Sunscreen for your face
- Gloves make driving more comfy
- Snacks and Water
Weather in Montana can dramatically change within minutes, then change again. Layers are a great way to dress for this activity – There are many nearby lakes and streams. You may find yourself wishing you could take a dip, so pack the lighter clothing or wear beneath the outer layer.
Cancellations greater than 2 weeks: Receive an In-Store Credit in the same value for deposit (no cash value) Less than 2 weeks receives no refund. If 72 hours or less notification of cancellation (even if only a portion of reservation you will be billed for 25% of the item removed at the time of rental.) 48-hour notice and Same day cancellations, and No-call /No-Show will be billed for the entirety of the rental. Large Group Policy is not included in this policy and is denoted in quote emails.