Updated Information: (Current update as of 04/2020)
- Deposit Refund Policy has been Updated. This update will be valid through December 2020: We encourage the following when booking: Opt to pay the 25% deposit and purchase the $5 Cancellation Insurance. Then, should you need to change dates or cancel, you will receive Your Choice of : 1) a full and immediate refund to the card used for the reservation. -OR- 2) a Gift Card for the full amount to be used at a later time
- Payment in Full Refund Policy has been Updated. This update is valid through December 2020: If you pay in full and purchase the $5 Cancellation Insurance, And you cancel greater than 48 hours in advance, you will receive Your Choice of: 1) a full and immediate refund to the card used for the reservation -OR- 2) a Gift Card for the full amount to be used at a later time. Cancellations with 48 hours or less notice will receive 80% refund to the card used for the reservation. The remaining 20% will be credited via a Gift Card which can be used as deposit for a later date.
Our Cancellation Policy:
We do not offer refunds. We do however offer credit per the following: Cancellations with 72 hour or greater notice: Receive a credit in the form of a transferable Gift Certificate in the same value for deposit (no cash value) Less than 72 hour notice but greater than 24 hour notice: Receive a credit in the form of a transferable Gift Certificate in the same value for deposit less a 5% fee or $10 per item fee whichever is greater. Less than 24 hour notice receives no refund of deposit. Same day cancellations will be billed for the entirety of the rental.
This page is in development. Please check back over the next week for more details.
We offer the following discounts. All discounts can be stacked up to 25% unless otherwise noted in a special or a package. Most of our packages are already discounted at 25% and can only be additionally discounted up to 10%.
- Military Discount: 10%
- Montana Resident Discount: 5%
- Local Business Referral: 5%
- Locals Discount: (Must show proof of living in Flathead or Lincoln County) 20%
- Canadian Discount: (Must show Canadian I.D) Instead of trying to stay on top of exchange rates, we offer a flat 25% to our Canadian guests. This discount cannot be stacked.
What do we mean by ‘stacked’?
We offer the option to add your discount to other discounts or sales. There is a cap: 25% is the highest you can ‘stack’ the discounts. Many of our packages can allow the 20% locals discount, but remember you will be required to provide proof of residency in Flathead or Lincoln County.