Relax and enjoy an afternoon picnic in the beautiful forests of Montana as you try a guided RZR ride in this micro adventure pack.
Falling For MT
- Full Day - 2 Seater with Guide
- Half Day - 2 Seater with Guide
- Full Day - 4 Seater with Guide
- Half Day - 4 Seater with Guide
- Full Day ATV with a Guide
- Half Day ATV with a Guide
Choose a half day or full day guided tour and see what Montana is all about!
Experience beautiful and hidden gems of the Northwest Montana region and discover why we really love our home.
Join our expert guides on a Falling For Montana tour to explore stunning areas of the surrounding forest, gorgeous waterfalls, scenic lakes, and breathtaking scenery.
With a stop for a picnic lunch, we bet you will want to take a refreshing swim too! Don’t forget to pack your swimsuit and book your back-country tour with Action Rentals today!
- Rates do not include:
- Credit Card Fee of 3.6% (Pay cash on rental date and save!)
- Replacement Fuel (approximately 3- 5 gallons at $6.25 per gallon for Half Day Rentals)
- or Trail Fees ($10 per 2-seat; $20 for 4-seat) billed at end of ride with fuel.
Unguided rentals may require a damage deposit via a hold on a valid credit card if taking machine elsewhere.
–We reduce multi-day rentals with a discount per additional days and reduce overnight fees after 3 days.
*All rentals are rain or shine, we do not cancel for ‘bad weather’. We reserve the right to cancel for dangerous weather conditions at our discretion and is not negotiable. *
***Lunch packages, including drinks, can be added to your rental during the checkout process, for Guided trips only, please***
- Renter Must be – 25 yrs to rent AND Present a valid Driver’s License at time of rental. No Exceptions.
- Drivers must be 21 years or older for RZR and present a valid Driver’s License at time of rental. No Exceptions.
- Drivers must pass an ATV / UTV Safety course: a course designed to get you comfortable with the machine before hitting the trails.
- Passengers must be a minimum of 48″ for RZR’s and 55″ for ATV’s
- All Riders: must wear Long Sleeves, Long Pants, and Close-toed Shoes that cover the ankle. No flip flops, sandals or crocs. No exceptions.
- All Tip-overs / Roll-overs will be billed same day and must be paid before leaving: $3000.00 whether insurance is activated or not.
- Choose a lunch or pack a lunch (lunch stop required for Guide on Full Day)
- Chapstick is nice
- Bandana (especially late in summer!)
- Swimsuit & Towel (if you like to swim)
- Sunscreen &/or Bug Spray
- Gloves make driving more comfy
- Snacks and Water
Weather in Montana can dramatically change within minutes, then change again. Layers are a great way to dress for this activity – There are many nearby lakes and streams. You may find yourself wishing you could take a dip, so pack the lighter clothing or wear beneath the outer layer.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations greater than 2 weeks: Receive an In-Store Credit in the same value for deposit (no cash value) Less than 2 weeks receives no refund.
If 72 hours or less notification of cancellation (even if only a portion of reservation you will be billed for 25% of the item removed at the time of rental.) 48-hour notice and Same day cancellations, and No-call /No-Show will be billed for the entirety of the rental. Large Group Policy is not included in this policy and is denoted in quote emails.